I was tagged by :
I've been tagged twice now, going to finally answer these but I honestly can't bring myself to inflict this onto anyone else. Rules are made for breaking.
1->You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5->No tag backs
6->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people
10 Facts about me...
1) I studied classical animation at Ballyfermot College in Dublin
2) When I was 14 I put together a bunch of my drawings and sent them to Disney asking for a summer job. Of course I didn't get a job but I did get a nice letter with information about animation schools.
3) I have two children.
4) We're technically not married but I still call my partner my husband all the time, 'partner' makes it sound like we're lawyers or cowboys or something... and after 7 years together all our mail comes in addressed to "Mr. and Mrs." anyway.
5) I dream of going on a holiday to Japan and staying at a traditional inn/bath house there.
6) I'm blonde and pasty-skinned and burn in the sun easily so just as well I like being indoors.
7) My favourite sweet treat are macaroons.
8) I detest living in a city as you can't see the stars for all the light pollution.
9) I love to drive and travel, airports and train stations are some of my favourite places to be.
10) I'm too old for this.
Post these rules:
Fill out the questions asked, then write your own and tag your hoes and bros
1) Who/What inspires you to be involved with art?
Everything around me can provide inspiration, it's pretty random.
2) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 10, and find line 2. What does the first sentence on that line say?
'I know,' said Moominmamma. [Tove Jansson: Finn Family Moomintroll]
3) Can you make an interesting anagram with your name (Try it!)?
I love cock(erels).
4) Is your glass half empty or half full?
It's filled with to the brim with roughly 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.
5) Do you believe in love at first sight?
6) If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Heiress to a fortune or lotto winner.
7) What's your pet-peeve?
Kids who don't sleep when it's bed time.
8) Are you a early bird or a night owl?
9) What animal would you love to be?
If they were still around a giant irish elk would be cool.
10) Take this short quiz [link] Does it really describe you?
Of course it did to some extent as like horoscopes it only described very vague and generic emotions and events that almost anyone can find in themselves.